I have lots of fresh ideas for blog post in the near future, but for now let me say I am back safe and sound from China. A little sad to seeing my parents go home, but extremely thankful for all the cards and care packages that were awaiting me when I got home from the airport after saying goodbye to my parents. They really brightened my day!!
Starting in September 2010 I will be serving 11 months in Daejeon South Korea as a Young Adult Volunteer. I will be sharing my adventures over the course of the year on my blog, so travel with me!
Friday, March 4, 2011
New Socks
One of the many perks of having my parents around for three weeks was my mom left we with a whole bunch of new socks. Trusts me there is nothing more evident in the passing of the last 6 months of me being in Korea, than comparing my worn out socks with fresh white ones. But I am more than halfway through my year in Korea, showing my parents around helped me to appreciate how much I really have become apart of the community here in Daejeon. A reminder that not everyone can read the Korean menus or understand what the taxi driver is saying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment